Friday 27 January 2012

HARAPAN & WISHLIST TAHUN BARU 2012


Well, walaupun Januari dah sampai ke penghujung, tapi rasanya belum terlambat untuk Nisa share apa wishlist & harapan untuk tahun 2012 ni. In fact, some of the wish had been fulfilled. And i guess i have to work harder to achieve more.

Okay.... let us begin!

Pertama, I want to be a better daughter. Selama ni tak baik ek? Ehh...of course la baik. Nama pun “Good Girl” :) As I said, I want to a better one. Bukankah orang selalu berpesan, jadilah manusia yang lebih baik dari semalam? InsyaALLAH... I want to be better daughter sebab bila our parents happy dengan kita, hidup lebih diberkati & dirahmati oleh-Nya.


Wish number two is to get a Toyota Estima Aeras for my dad. 


Why for my dad? Why not for myself? Well, I could say,untuk Nisa, I can wait. It has been my dream since school to get my dad a Toyota Estima. Ayah selalu sebut “nanti Ayah nak beli Estima la Kak (Nisa la tu). Lawa Estima ni.” But I know he would not buy the car because at that time, all my sisters and brothers were still at school. He had to spend a lot of money for our school fees. And ten years later, he still could not afford a Toyota Estima because he had to save up money as every year, my siblings enter the university and colleges one after another. Semuanya kena berjimat. Nak tukar kereta baru, kena fikir dua kali sebab anak-anak baru tiga orang bekerja.  So I really hope I could get him a Toyota Estima Aeras and to see him smile when driving his dream car. Well, a Toyota Estima Aeras is nothing compared to what he had spent on me and my siblings. Love you, Ayah!

Number three, I want to increase my monthly income! RM15,000 per month. Ridiculous? Nope! It’s is not ridiculous with my Premium Beautiful business! There are many in my team who have achieved income of RM15,000 every month. So it is not possible if I could make the same income too! If they can, so can I!


Keempat, i want a new laptop. When I shared it with my mom, she asked me “Why want a laptop when you have an iPad 2?” I just smiled. I myself not sure but sometimes I felt some drawbacks to do my school stuff using my darling iPad 2. So i guess i should get a new laptop since my old one could not be used anymore! And this time I want a white ASUS. I LOVE WHITE!

ASUS white!
Kelima, I want to make little investment on gold. Well, my mom, aunt & friends always advise me to buy gold when you have a little extra money. Gold...yeahhh....gold! A good choice of investment!


Sixth, I wish is to have a new Coach handbag!  

Jenis apa? Hhmm....this time I want a simple and sweet handbag. Already have a few yang vogue (konon-konon). So this time I prefer something simple aje.

May be a hobo like this? Simple kan?

The seventh wish is  to see my two new business partners to be on the stage to receive awards as Sales Manager with RM20,000 selling!

Malin & Nad

And insyaALLAH...they will have be on the stage this coming February! Waahhh...I am so excited okay. Already bought the dress, shoes and clutch to attend the dinner. And already book the flight ticket to go to KL and celebrate them! Ohh yeaahhh!!!

Wish number eight is to help my business partners to spread their wings and fly higher! They are on their way to second stage of their business. They will be Senior Sales Managers in no time! And I am guiding them to be great leaders and receive a Double Diamond this year. InsyaALLAH!

Wish number nine is to go for a vacation with my family! Oversea! Yeaayyy!!! Seronok! Dah lama tak gi holiday jauh-jauh dengan my family!

Sooooo....those are my wish & hope for 2012. It does not matter which would be achieved first. Having it said and working on it matters the most! It feels good to share what are my dreams with others because it always remind me to work for it! InsyaALLAH..dengan usaha yang betul & doa yang sungguh-sungguh, semuanya akan jadi kenyataan! Amiinnnnn....


What’s your 2012 dreams? Come on and share it with me!



Love, 
Nisa

3 comments:

MaLiN said...

Aku rs nk menangis nie... Feel sooo touched when I was in one of your wish list! Thanks Darling...

Khairunnisa' Wan Ibrahim said...

Babe....hehe...takyah la nangis! bangga okeh. bangga! come on! share your dream,hope and target for 2012! :)

Khairunnisa' Wan Ibrahim said...

m

Post a Comment